LOOK TO THE HEAVENS!

Monday, June 1, 2009

THERE IS HOPE!

We go along each day and I wonder if we even give GOD a thought?!?! HE is always working....in nature...in the world...in hearts and minds. HE is working in our lives. All we have to do is acknowledge WHO HE IS. Sometimes our lives seem full of struggles. We are disappointed. We grieve. We are fearful. We don't always see GOD working in the backround. When facing difficulties...do you ask GOD..."What are YOU showing me in this?" Is GOD revealing HIS mercy? Is GOD availing to you HIS peace and hope? If only you would reach out to HIM.....Is HE offering you salvation? GOD is faithful to answer our prayers when we call out to HIM! HE loves us with an everlasting love! Are you trusting in HIM? HIS WORD will give you comfort and hope! Have you turned to JESUS CHRIST for an answer to your question? Have you opened GOD'S WORD for an answer to your question? If you haven't ...maybe it is time to do so! GOD has not ever let me down! HIS WORD has always led me to find hope in HIM! I may have not always understood the events, but I know GOD is always working in my life and yours! HE loves us so much and HE offers us so much! A life of abundance in HIM! JESUS CHRIST stands at the door of your life and is knocking......HE won't force HIS way in......but if you bid HIM enter HE will enter your life. A life of mercy and hope and peace and love awaits you with JESUS CHRIST! I pray that you will turn to JESUS and have a life of abundance and blessings with HIM! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment