LOOK TO THE HEAVENS!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING

I cannot fathom all the love the LORD has to give us....HE is the Creator of all things and HE is Allmighty GOD. HE knows our thoughts and our selfish hearts and yet HE still decides to lavish HIS love and mercy on us. There is no way I can pay HIM back..HE doesn't need me...HE just loves me..and you! Sometimes I think we can get caught up in what we can do for GOD ...maybe we need to take a step back and open HIS WORD and meditate on it...pray it ....think on WHO HE is...........I love worship and one of my favorites lately is Everlasting GOD. It makes me see how small I am and my circumstances are....compared to eternity with CHRIST. HE is from everlasting to everlasting and HE loves us and HE will not grow weary......my prayer is that I would keep my focus on JESUS through any and all difficulty and that HE would receive all the glory HE deserves! HE is GOOD! Which means HE is Pure and HE is Holy and HE loves us with a "EVERLASTING" love! I pray that you would be blessed by HIS love today! Rely on HIS strength and HIS power! GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment