LOOK TO THE HEAVENS!

Monday, June 6, 2011

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE.....

How often do I REJOICE in my day?
Every new morning is a gift and blessing from GOD. If it is a difficult day...HE has something HE wants to teach me. If it is a blessed day HE has shown me HIS mercy and generous love. Today I look out at the sunshine and blue sky of a June month. HE has created it all! This morning HIS creation sang out in song to HIM! Isn't this what I should be doing? Praising HIM with my tongue and with my actions? HE is in control of all things and of all nations. Those who rule or govern nations and countries are there because our SOVEREIGN LORD has allowed it. HIS plan and purpose will not ever be thwarted. What a MIGHTY GOD we love and serve! Don't you just get excited about what HE will be working out in your life?! I do! The LORD has blessed me so! HE has given me a new song to sing...a song of love and praise to HIM my LORD and SAVIOR!Who can I bless today?!
May the LORD JESUS CHRIST give you HIS peace today and may you always know HIS love!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! thank you for sharing...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete