LOOK TO THE HEAVENS!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ROOM FOR OTHERS

.....love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, self-control.....there seems to be no conditions...for these actions....they are the fruit of the Spirit.....actions that grow from belonging to JESUS CHRIST and having HIS Spirit within us. However, there are times when I do not express these actions in situations....Why is that I wonder? Who is it I am focused on? What is it that I want? Who isn't doing what is expected? Simply said......I am not loving......I am not loving the LORD......I am not putting HIM first....for when I do....no one can hurt me....no one can disappoint me....no one can offend me...I am out of the picture...JESUS is! LORD help me to keep YOU first in my heart and mind so that I have room for others! Fruit is sweet....may I be able to bless others with the sweetness of JESUS CHRIST...

No comments:

Post a Comment